WYOMING’S PREMIER EVENT
Governor Matt Mead will kick off the annual Governor's Business Forum, which takes place November 7-9, 2017 at the Little America Hotel and Resort in Cheyenne. This year the forum focuses on how Wyoming can use innovation and entrepreneurship to overcome the dynamics of changes facing education, minerals, tourism, agriculture, and the entire state economy.
Tuesday, November 7, 2017
5:30 – 7:00 PM -“Live the Legend Reception” sponsored by Visit Cheyenne
Wednesday, November 8, 2017
8:00 AM - 5:00 PM - Conference
5:00 PM - 8:00 PM - Reception and Celebratory Dinner…Wyoming Business Hall of Fame
Thursday, November 9, 2017
7:45 AM- NOON Conference
2017 Wyoming Business Hall of Fame includes inductees from Shoshoni, Gillette, and Cheyenne
Special Performance by Ned LeDoux
Wyoming's own Ned LeDoux will perform at the upcoming Governor's Business Forum being held at the Little American Hotel and Resort in Cheyenne. His special performance, sponsored by Mark and Jennie Gordon, will be at the Nov. 7 Live the Legend Reception by Visit Cheyenne, one of many networking events being held at the forum. Read the release
Governor's Business Forum to spotlight success stories from Cheyenne, Jackson, Encampment, Worland, and Casper
- Wyoming Fiscal’s Future: Options for a Big State with a Small Population: It’s time to brainstorm ideas for state and local governments to broaden fiscal opportunities.
- Wyoming’s Position in a Global Economy: A conversation with our Canadian Neighbors: International trade, public policy surrounding trade and global markets are rapidly evolving. New markets are opening and creating opportunity for Wyoming. Leading global trade experts share their ideas for opportunities for Wyoming today and for tomorrow.
- Technology Leading the Way: Technology is blazing the trail in Wyoming. Firms that are putting Wyoming’s tech hub on the map will share how technology is revolutionizing our cornerstone elements of Wyoming’s economy.
- How do we Crack the Code in Wyoming?: How can we give Wyoming students more exposure to computer science technology?
- Not Your Grandparent’s Agriculture Industry: What are the opportunities and innovation in the ag community? Let’s think outside the box.
- Is There An Opportunity For Government To Incorporate More Business Principles? How to prepare for the 2018 Legislative Budget Session and beyond.
- ENDOW Today for Tomorrow: Hear an update from the ENDOW Initiative.